How to grow your law firm
A client-centric approach to being more profitable, in-demand, and highly reputable.
Being a lawyer is tough. Growing a law firm can be even tougher.
New technologies, industry disruption and pressure on fees all affect business performance. To survive and prosper, lawyers must adapt to an ever-changing environment.
How To Grow Your Law Firm is a hands-on guide to help you grow your firm while ensuring your clients are well-serviced, and your reputation is enhanced in the process.
Read this book and follow the 7-Step Growth Blueprint to:
• Develop a client-centric, ethical marketing approach your clients will love
• Attract more clients, differentiate your firm and improve profits
• Increase word-of-mouth referrals by delivering first-class service
• Become even more in-demand, responsive and reputable
• Simplify business development and free up more time to serve your client
1. The Legal Industry Today
- Drivers of transformation
- Skills beyond law
2. Professional, Ethical Marketing
- Client-centric marketing – solving problems
- What is professional, ethical marketing?
- The anti-marketing mindset
- Marketing and sales
- Developing your value proposition
3. Overcoming Industry Challenges
- How marketing overcomes current industry challenges
- Traditional and digital marketing
- Industry authority
- Developing a marketing strategy
4. Marketing Strategy - Considerations
- Client personas
- Understanding & aligning marketing tactics to the client journey
- Brand marketing vs lead generation marketing
- Acquisition marketing vs retention marketing
- Inbound marketing vs outbound marketing
- Traditional marketing vs digital marketing
- Marketing vs advertising
- Content marketing
5. The Marketing Ecosystem & Owned Media
- The power of the marketing ecosystem
- What is owned media?
6. Paid, Earned and All Media
- Paid media
- Earned media
- All media
7. The 7-Step Growth Blueprint
- The client journey
- Introducing the 7-Step Growth Blueprint
- Key reasons for having a website
- Types of websites
- Considerations when developing your website
9. Marketing Automation
- What is marketing automation?
- Automated campaign builder
- Impress your clients